V International Symposium on Fire Economics, Planning and Policy: Wildfires and Ecosystem Services
The V Symposium on Fire Economics will take place the next 14 - 18 November 2016 in Tegucigalpa, Honduras (see http://www.simpoeconomicsforestfires.org./)
The symposium is organized around the following themes:
- Local, regional, national and international perspectives on wildland fires and ecosystem services
- Theory and models for strategic fire planning
- Economic analysis and modeling integrated wildland fire management
- Public policies and the wildland fire management problem
- Wildland fires and ecosystem services
- Poster session: Examples of fire management plans; strategic fire resource allocation, etc.
- Round table: Ecosystem services, wildland fires and international cooperation: What the future holds?